Favourite Wedding Cupcake Towers
Posted on: June 05, 2009
Wedding cupcake towers or cupcake trees, as they are also called, are a great alternative to the traditional wedding cake. First of all, they’re fun for the guests because they can wander around and mingle while they eat dessert with their hands. As well, cupcakes are not only a little whimsical and a throwback to those carefree childhood days but they tend to be more economical than traditional cakes.
Here are some of our favourite wedding cupcake tower designs:
Four-tier square stand holds white frosted cupcakes with aqua-coloured fondant hearts - so pretty and simple, from The Cake Box located in Kitchener, Ontario.
Bright and cheery pink cupcakes once again on square stand with fondant daisy flowers, from The Cake Box.
Six-tier cupcake tree, by Get Frosted in Orangeville, Ontario, with fondant snowflakes and lacy, brown cupcake liners. Sparkly monogram cake topper is the final touch.
The next two examples are from the Martha Stewart Weddings website. The first is a simple, all white display that is modern with very clean lines. The second is lacy and romantic with turquoise blue icing and white monogrammed fondant hearts. The lace borders are a pretty touch.
Cupcakes can also be mixed and matched to produce a lovely effect. The next few examples with mixtures of pastel-coloured hearts, flowers, candy pearls and butterflies are from Le Cupcake by Kylie Lambert in Sydney, Australia.
Latest Entries in The Faves
- Beautiful Spring Wedding Bouquets
- Favourite Glam Bridal Makeup
- Favourite Natural Wedding Makeup
- Favourite Wedding Cupcake Towers
- Favourite Updo Wedding Hairstyles
- Favourite Lux Wedding Dress Designers
- Favourite Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Favourite Wedding Dress Designers - Under $1500
- Photo Booth Rental - Unique Souvenir and Guest Book Idea
- Canadian Jewellery Artists – Made You Look