Favourite Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair
Posted on: April 16, 2009
Many brides choose to grow their hair longer or get hair extensions for their wedding day for good reason….you can do so much more with longer hair. And besides, long flowing locks add an air of romance to your look. Here are some ideas for bridal hairstyles for longer hair in a half-updo or left down.
Simplicity rules with this straight hairstyle. Beautiful hair jewellery completes the look.
Light curls are softly pulled back and away from the face to make this relaxed look a little more formal.
This is a classic half-updo hairstyle. Her long bangs are swept to the side and height is worked into the crown.
Light waves are pulled back at the nape of the neck where sparkling hair jewellery is placed. Volume is worked into the front and top for relaxed elegance.
Waves are kept light and loose in this simple style.
This style is a modern and innovative take on the traditional veil. A mesh headband with striking embellishments gives this look a memorable style.
This beautiful half-updo has a great detailed effect and adds drama to your style.
Latest Entries in The Faves
- Beautiful Spring Wedding Bouquets
- Favourite Glam Bridal Makeup
- Favourite Natural Wedding Makeup
- Favourite Wedding Cupcake Towers
- Favourite Updo Wedding Hairstyles
- Favourite Lux Wedding Dress Designers
- Favourite Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Favourite Wedding Dress Designers - Under $1500
- Photo Booth Rental - Unique Souvenir and Guest Book Idea
- Canadian Jewellery Artists – Made You Look