Photo Booth Rental - Unique Souvenir and Guest Book Idea
Posted on: December 22, 2008
Here's a memorable idea for a wedding souvenir and guest book....how about renting a photo booth so that your guests can get their pictures taken and placed into an album with their hand-written best wishes to you on your wedding day? We thought this idea would be a lot of fun and would be a unique way to capture the moment. I'm sure some of us have taken some silly pictures at those photo booths in the malls, right?
The easiest way to find a photo booth rental company is to just look for one on Google. For example, we plugged in a search for "photo booth rental toronto" and found the following three suggestions for you to check out:
There are options for the length of time you can rent the box. As well, you can decide on what you want to have printed at the bottom of each photo strip. Your guests can receive a copy as a souvenir and then a copy goes in your guest book. There seems to also be options for what the booth is decorated like and for a photo booth coordinator to be on site.
Latest Entries in The Faves
- Beautiful Spring Wedding Bouquets
- Favourite Glam Bridal Makeup
- Favourite Natural Wedding Makeup
- Favourite Wedding Cupcake Towers
- Favourite Updo Wedding Hairstyles
- Favourite Lux Wedding Dress Designers
- Favourite Wedding Hairstyles for Long Hair
- Favourite Wedding Dress Designers - Under $1500
- Photo Booth Rental - Unique Souvenir and Guest Book Idea
- Canadian Jewellery Artists – Made You Look